Tuesday 15 March 2011

I stand in STUNNED SILENCE for JAPAN, while my heart gently weeps!


Today, I saw some of the news for the first time... so far I had followed it in words and not in images...
What they showed... I had to stop watching, it is too much, how I feel such sadness for all those people, it will take generations...even then, it will be something that will always stay with them. A tragedy of such epic proportions! I cannot comprehend what it must be like!
Being 'brave' will not be enough... how do you go on? I know, have to... but how?

I heard that in Japan the colour red means: Courage.
This image is in honour of them, my kimono from Tokyo and my tabi socks, I know the Chrysanthemum is of great importance to them, especially White means mourning in Japan...
This is my Koden-gaes: Giving a token in acknowledgement of an obituary gift.


Now, countries are showing goodwill... getting together, helping out, why only ever when disaster strikes?


Lead a good life!

Thanx, M, (;_;)

IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN (BY LAW!!!) TO USE ANY OF MY image or TEXT on websites, blogs or any other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved


Please Donate For Japan Earthquake

【Amazon.com】
www.amazon.com/b/?&node=2673660011&ref_=cm_sw_r_t...

【Google Checkout】
www.google.com/intl/en/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html

【International Medical Corps】
www.internationalmedicalcorps.org/Page.aspx?pid=1970

No comments: